Keto Diet recipes – Keto Chicken Florentine
While taking on the Keto Diet recipes we will try and give you specific Keto Diet Foods to ensure that you do not get bored and that we are always teasing you to eat healthy and correctly at all times here is the Keto Chicken Florentine
What are the Main Ingredients for this Keto diet recipes
Keto Chicken Florentine
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
🍽 Servings: 1
1 Chicken leg quarter
1 Tbsp Butter
1 Tbsp minced Shallots
1.5 cups Chicken Stock
2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
1 cup fresh Spinach
Salt and Pepper, to taste
Procedure for cooking the Keto Chicken Florentine
1) Melt butter in a pan then sprinkle shallots.
2) Add chicken on top of the shallots. Season with salt and pepper.
3) Add enough stock to barely cover the chicken. Bring to a simmer.
4) Cover and poach over low heat for 20-25 minutes.
5) Take chicken out of the pan and set aside.
6) Reduce pan juices to approximately a quarter of a cup.
7) Add spinach and heavy cream. Simmer over low heat until sauce is slightly thick.
8) Return chicken into the pan.
9) Serve hot.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 507 kcal
Protein – 53g (44%)
Fat – 30g (53%)
Carbohydrates – 4g (3%)
Be sure to make a memory not in your food diary as to how you enjoyed this dish , as you should be doing for all foods that you eat while maintaining the Keto Diet or what may well become a way of life. Rate the foods and make comments as to how you prepared them and what you would if any do differently the next time around. This may well become a staple of your eating plan.
Other Keto Diet Recipes that are coming to you are :
- Keto Curry Spiked Tuna and Avocado Salad
- Keto Broccoli and Cheddar Frittata
- Keto Chilli Blackbean Pork Cabbage Stir Fry
- Keyo Avocado Cilantro hummus
- Keto Butter Chicken
- Keto Chicken Florentine
- Keto Sandwich Bread
- Keto Tiramisu Fat Bombs
- Keto Bacon and Kimchi Deviled Eggs
- Keto Cheese Biscuits
- Keto Chicken Taco Soup
- Keto No-bake Chocolate Chip Cookies