Keto Diet recipes
While taking on the Keto Diet we will try and give you specific Keto Diet Foods to ensure that you do not get bored and that we are always teasing you to eat correctly at all times
What are the Main Ingredients for this Keto diet recipes
- Keto Curry Spiked Tuna and Avocado Salad
One of the many keto diet recipes we will use on this site for weight loss through the Keto Diet Program
Preparation time for the recipe : 5 minutes
🍽 Servings: 1
6oz Albacore Tuna, drained
1/4 cup Avocado, diced
2 Tbsp chopped Celery
2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
2 Tbsp Curry powder
Pinch of Salt and Pepper
1) Whisk together mayonnaise, curry powder, salt and pepper in a bowl.
2) Fold in tuna, avocado, and celery.
3) Serve over keto toast or rolled in fresh lettuce. .
➡ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 357 kcal
Protein – 44g (53%)
Fat – 17g (40%)
Carbohydrates – 6g (7%)
Be sure to make a memory not in your food diary as to how you enjoyed this dish , as you should be doing for all foods that you eat while maintaining the Keto Diet or what may well become a way of life. Rate the foods and make comments as to how you prepared them and what you would if any do differently the next time around. This may well become a staple of your eating plan.
Other Recipes that are coming to you are :
- Keto Broccoli and Chedar Frita
- Keto Chilli Blackbean Pork Cabbage Stir Fry
- Keyo Avocado Cilantro hummus
- Keto Butter Chicken